From the very first Tee-Shot you will find Timber Trace to be one of the best golf experiences around. A premier property in Southeastern Michigan,this course offers the feel of a European Links layout and the Aesthetics comparable to many Northern Michigan facilities. Timber Trace is carved out of the mature nature community surrounding Lake Wallaby in the majestic Livingston County countryside, and features many aspects conducive to a Championship layout. Check out this article titled “Timber Trace: A course worth the trip” written by Jason Deegan Livingston Community News.
- Multiple sets of Tee Boxes, ranging from 5100 to 7020 yards
- A variety of hole types offering a challenge to players of all skill level.
- Challenging approach shots to well bunkered greens
- Ample opportunities to make birdies, as well as many much appreciated pars
- Large greens with unique designs, slopes, and testy 3-Footers
This facility offers the ambiance for every business and social event. The panorama of Livingston County countryside, beautiful landscapes, and the striking views of the course can be shared from the clubhouse and outing pavilion. Timber Trace Golf Club offers many activities for the family through various outings, golf clinics, and tournaments. Annual Memberships can be purchased with incentives to allow children to learn this wonderful game.